• Announcements

• Artcore

Welcome!   08/08/2016

Welcome to the Tanki X forum. Please read the Forum Rules of Conduct, before continuing your activity on our forum.
      Any game related issues you encounter, are to be reported on the Support Site!

Artcore

Discount on X-crystals and glowing paints for sale!

Good news, tankers!

Between the 10th and the 12th of June, the entirety of Russia will be celebrating the Day of adoption of the declaration of independence of RSFSR, and Tanki X will join this celebration with a couple of special offers.

30% discount on any X-crystals packs available in our in-game store!

30-Discount-on-X-crystals-EN-370x171.jpg5b1c168ef19f2_30DiscountonX-crystalsEN.jpg.f692e85813ca33d4fa32872b4860bfc0.jpg

On the newly released map called "Arabian nights", the best way to stand out in the crowd is by equipping your tank with one of our glowing paints. Guess what, we will have all 4 of them on sale for 3 days. Eash of them is available for the price of 499 X-crystals

• Spark
  • Orion
  • Radiation
  • Andromeda

%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8F%D1%88%D0%5b1c1694f12a3_.png.e808e13bf4fc7e6e001081a9f2101b8e.png

The sale is scheduled to start on June 10th and end on June 12th, 20:59 UTC.

Happy celebration, guys!

• Like 3
  • What?! 2

Prepare yourselves to see some whining about paints being sold again!

Either way, good stuff for Tanki X, in a way that only few will understand.

• Like 1
  • Thank you! 1

like what i see the Hero paint will be for sale too , aren't those paints are so rare ?? but now they will be common paints , at least make there price more than 750 x-crystal . ( that is my opinion )

• Like 2

At least these paints aren't offered for free, and at a pretty hefty price. Yey! It seems like the sale's more for buyers, or people who really want the paint.

I hope Starry Sky never gets released again, it deserves to be a very unique paint.

24 minutes ago, GDSILTTUM said:

like what i see the Hero paint will be for sale too , aren't those paints are so rare ?? but now they will be common paints , at least make there price more than 750 x-crystal . ( that is my opinion )

Hero is not and will never be for sale, because it wasn't offered for sale at all. Same goes with CBT paint and OBT paint, because they were never offered for sale.

However, they promised us that Freedom will not go on sale again, so it won't go on sale. BUT did they promise that these paints won't go on sale again? I am pretty sure they didn't.

2 minutes ago, CaptainMaxwell7 said:

Hero is not and will never be for sale, because it wasn't offered for sale at all. Same goes with CBT paint and OBT paint, because they were never offered for sale.

However, they promised us that Freedom will not go on sale again, so it won't go on sale. BUT did they promise that these paints won't go on sale again? I am pretty sure they didn't.

yes , you right but those paints are very rare but by make it for sale , this will make it not rare . The rare paint when it be available for 1 time .

3 minutes ago, CaptainMaxwell7 said:

1 week later a new sale is announced: "hero, the beginning and beta tester paint now available for sale, each 2000 x-crystals each. what a deal!! get them fast and give us your hard earned money so we can keep making the game more p2w, whooooo!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Faet_boi said:

At least these paints aren't offered for free, and at a pretty hefty price. Yey! It seems like the sale's more for buyers, or people who really want the paint.

I hope Starry Sky never gets released again, it deserves to be a very unique paint.

don't worry , I think they will make this paint too for sale in the future . IDK why they called those paints very rare if they back them to sale again .

Edited by GDSILTTUM
  • Brace yourselves! 1

!! Equality = Sharing is Caring !!

Hero paint is nice and all but still I wouldn't waste my time and energy trying to get it
My main target are those XT skins !!

Nice even though I have em 

I like how they increased price to double. Honestly id rather have more low res paints like Eastern Star and mosaic, then have old paints back. I don't have anything to look forward to, you get what I'm saying?

29 minutes ago, Faet_boi said:

Get ready to be disappointed 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nestesium said:

Get ready to be disappointed 

Yess -_-

what about banana paint xD it too so rare paint .

it soo saaad thing , Our glory will be sand and fly with the wind and noone will care about us in the future if tanki x still by this way .

Edited by GDSILTTUM

3 minutes ago, GDSILTTUM said:

Yess -_-

what about banana paint xD it too so rare paint .

if they bring that or ice back then I'm gone for sure

47 minutes ago, Almighty-Tank-GOD said:

I've got all EXCEPT for ORION :x

LOL:D..!! and I have got Orion only..

Which glowing paint is your favourite guys? Andromeda?

2 minutes ago, Black_Demon said:

Me spark .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Black_Demon said:

Me Orion !!!!

4 minutes ago, Nestesium said:

if they bring that or ice back then I'm gone for sure

Me too , I start feel I lose all my glory that I get it after playing for long time and tired to get it because we will no different from the new players if they still back the old paints for sale again and make the game more easy to play for those who don't have skills . If they don't do anything about us , we the old players , I will stop playing this game until this issue fixed .

2 hours ago, Almighty-Tank-GOD said:

-___-'' Can't afford it !!! Damn it !

like 250 I can see, but 500 like realy u are just going to sell it again some time in the future not worth it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Faet_boi said:

love starry sky paint 

• Like 1